General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Commerce City
- Candy, music and celebration mark Commerce City Memorial Day May 30, 2023, 2:58 AM Staff Report Posted 5/29/23 Commerce City kicked off its annual 2023 Memorial Day parade May 29 with...
- Toxic trains: What's really loaded on board trains rolling through Colorado Springs May 29, 2023, 4:10 AM COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - Every day, tons of hazardous materials roll right through Southern ...
- MLS: FC Cincinnati at Colorado Rapids May 28, 2023, 4:44 PM May 27, 2023; Commerce City, Colorado, USA; Colorado Rapids midfielder Danny Leyva (15) and FC Cinci...
- FC Cincinnati looks to maintain lead atop MLS standings vs. Colorado Rapids May 28, 2023, 1:32 AM COMMERCE CITY, Colorado − Welcome to Cincinnati.com's live coverage of FC Cincinnati versus Colorado...
- View all news in Commerce City
The last job offers in Commerce City
- Healthcare & Nursing Medical Assistant HCA
- Logistics & Warehouse Class A Contract Driver (1099), OTR, Refrigerated Coastal Carriers Truck Lines
- Healthcare & Nursing Veterinary Technician Banfield Pet Hospital
- Healthcare & Nursing Manager 4, Regional Operations Support Sodexo USA
- View all jobs in Commerce City